Monday, August 30, 2010

In and around San Diego with the parents

One of the best things when the parents come in to town (besides going out to really nice dinners) is that you get to play tourist in your own town! I have been lucky enough to have both my husband's family and my family come in to town in two consecutive weekends! We had such an amazing time just hanging out in San Diego enjoying everything this town has to offer! With my parents we went walking around Seaport Village which was absolutely amazing given that the weather couldn't have been more perfect!

And just in case you were curious these are my amazing parents!


We then headed up to Dana Point where we had another fabulous afternoon just strolling around the harbor.



Then the next weekend the other side of the family came in to town and we ate and drank our way through downtown San Diego AGAIN!



0 comments:

Post a Comment